- Used to grind laterite to the required grain size for use in block making
- Powered by a 3-phase electric motor
- Eliminates laterite rejects up to about 25% using its sieving mechanism.
- Has a grinding mechanism
- Engine :7.5HP, 380V, 3-phase electric motor
- Dimension :(1.2×1.0x1.5)m (Lx W x H)
- Vibrator :0.37KW, 990.5rpm, 50Hz
- Hopper Capacity :15 litres
- Used to mechanically mix cement, laterite and water to form a homogenous paste for use in block making.
- Powered by an electric motor
- Improves efficiency of production and guarantees high quality blocks.
- Mounted on a steel frame and has a towing system
- Average Grain Size : 4mm diameter
- Dimension : (1260 x 955 x 1080) mm
- Drum Diameter : 810mm
- Production Capacity : 0.5m3 per batch mix